Join the Roof Revolution
Revolutionizing Roofing & Client Service
COVID-19 PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT March 25, 2020
Dear Friends, Family, and our fellow Floridians:
Client and team member safety is our highest priority. With the ever-growing concern in facing the COVID-19 virus, we know there are a lot of questions and uncertainties, we want to do our part to keep you informed and safe. According to CISA guidance on the “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce”, we are considered an essential worker under the Public works section, which states: Workers such as plumbers, electricians, exterminators, and other service providers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences. Which can be found: https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/publications/CISA-Guidance-on-Essential-Critical-Infrastructure-Workers-1-20-508c.pdf. Here is what we are doing to limit potential exposure while continuing to serve your roofing needs:
- Office Visitation: Our office is allowing visitation by appointment only. You can call us at 239.449.9659 and we will accommodate an appointment to your availability. We will ensure all surfaces are clean and disinfected after each visit. Also note, all of our staff has the ability to work remotely which has already been implemented.
- Scheduled Appointments & Free Estimates/ Inspections: Roof Revolution representatives will take the necessary precautions to make you feel safe.
- Hands will be clean and sanitized upon arrival and good hygiene maintained.
- No handshaking or physical contact will be made.
- No unnecessary surfaces will be touched on the interior of your home, and whenever possible we will avoid coming in your home altogether. We can also send documents to be signed electronically for those who prefer this method.
- Job Site Policy for projects in progress: Roof Revolution has implemented a new “COVID-19 Safety & Job Site Policy”, which all Roof Revolution Roofing team members, as well as all Roof Revolution contractors will adhere to, which includes:
- No Roof Revolution representative, including both employees, and contractors, with symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath is to come into work, or be present on any jobsite at any time. Roof Revolution managers will be monitoring this daily to ensure the safety of our team as well as our clients. Anyone who becomes symptomatic will be sent home immediately and monitored according to CDC guidelines.
- No unauthorized visitors are allowed on our jobsites at any time.
- In the event someone we know is diagnosed with COVID-19, we will follow the CDC’s isolation guidelines.
With warmest regards,
Your Roof Revolution Family